Editing with hitfilm2 ultimate

Hi everyone,
I am very new on the hitfilm2 ultimate , and as I went through the tutorial there were few things that when I follow the instructions it does not work on my end .
When I open clips on the timeline- once I slice the clips and I deleted the center of the clips a gap remains it , when I  right click on the gap -there should be an option with ripple delete gap - it does not give me an option to do so on my end .
Also ,
to make a new composite shot ,and when I go to new layers-to  make new point , - when I right click and try to rename the layer- it does not show me an option to rename the layer...
Can anyone know what I m doing wrong? any help please ?
thank you,
Johnny

Comments

• If you like to delete and combine the clips to fill the space, click ripple delete. I am also not able to replicate the renaming of the point error on my machine. Try f2 if right clicking doesn't work. Sorry that you're having issues buddy!
  • Hi
    but  i can't get the repple delete ,i can not R.click  at all
  • Hi Guys,
    When I am waching hitfilm tutorials on youtube i can't put coment i can't find the comment box i am not sure how people put there comment any help Thanks

• Google has recently changed Youtube so that no one may comment on Youtube videos without having a Google+ account--This is Google's way of trying to force consumers into using their terrible marketing-data-digging-scheme that they pretend is a social network.
    Jaa, are you PC or Mac? Additionally, I've seen enough "I'm having a problem" threads to know that Ady from FXHome is going to come along and leave you a message like this:
    Sorry you're having a problem--if you can provide some information that will help diagnose your problem.
    Computer type:
    CPU:
    GPU:
    RAM:
    And other information about your hardware/software setup. That type of information is very helpful in aiding the software team fix your issue.
  • Hi Thank your respon,
    I am using mac
    I am very new on the hitfilm2 ultimate , and as I went through the tutorial there were few things that when I follow the instructions it does not work on my end .
    When I open clips on the timeline- once I slice the clips and I deleted the center of the clips a gap remains it , when I right click on the gap -there should be an option with ripple delete gap - it does not give me an option to do so on my end .
    Also ,
    to make a new composite shot ,and when I go to new layers-to make new point , - when I right click and try to rename the layer- it does not show me an option to rename the layer...
    Can anyone know what I m doing wrong? any help please ?
    thank you,
    Johnny

Sign in to comment