Boris CC and Trend Micro Maximum Security (Resolved)

edited May 24 in Pro Support

Recently I had an issue where  Boris CC was missing from  my effects list.  If I opened a project that I had used Boris in, I would get the,  plug in  is missing error code.   I remembered that Trend has been overly aggressive in the past,   So I placed the Boris folder location in the Trend Micro Maximum Security Exception  list and now Boris CC is back.

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

Good to know. 

@Ady probably something for the devs to log and verify when they have--ha!--time. 

Bob, you might want to tell Boris as well. 

• edited May 19

@Triem23 - I'll wait a few days more  to insure that everything continues to work. After that I will shoot a message to Boris.

• AdyAdy Staff

@BobDiMarzio - Any update on this? Is the problem resolved?

• edited May 24

@Ady

Yes, since I placed Boris FX in the exclusion list, the problem has not reoccurred.  I also alerted Boris.

Thanks,
    Bob 

• Hmmmm, I wonder if that would resolve my issue with RedGiant Universe plugins. Add Universe Link to an exception list. Hmmmmm.

• AdyAdy Staff

@StormyKnight - I believe your problem is related to something else, I have sent you a support ticket response where I ask you to delete the plug-in cache. Please continue to reply there so we can 

As @BobDiMarzio's issue has been resolved, I'll close this thread.

This discussion has been closed.