I haven't realised that I have reached more than 1000 forum posts

But now I have,

wooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

Lol. Yay, for you! Talkative bastard! 

• But how many discussions have you started, I'm celebrating 69.

• Yes, I would describe myself as very controversial. I learn by making mistakes, and I've enjoyed getting schooled by the wizards of this forum.

Just 41 :(

Happy 69th ;)

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator
    edited May 2

Well, I have 61 discussions. This is comment 9617.

I'm fairly certain at least a thousand comments are about solving VFR issues... 

• CNKCNK
    edited May 2

I would love to see badges which promote activity on the forum. You know like other forums have badges for certain amount of posts, participating on certain days, like launch events, etc. I would love to see that, if it's possible with this forum software that they're using.

@DanielGWood

Also, 61 discussions o.O 

Annnnnnddddd, we are for sure going to celebrate your 10000th, with a special VFR post from myself, we cannot lose this important tradition after HitFilm (5?) Express comes out. :D

• Chatterbox ;)

• @CNK on the very old Forums (pre HitFilm) there used to be lightsabers which grew/changed colour as you gained more force points... somewhat infamous in the office to this day.

There's nothing built-in to the current Forum software for this unfortunately.

• @DanielGWood Awwww, that's sad. Hopefully this will be a feature in the future.

I've removed the rest of the @'s since you have already answered my question. :P

• Actually since Vanilla is an open source bootstrap software there are plenty of free award/badges plugins,  say something like Aleia, that can easily be added to the forum. Also actually very easy to build your own. I used the predecessor to Vanilla called Pligg (before bootstrap) for almost 6 years back in the day. Once you wrap your head around the calls to the database and a bit of php the rest is a breeze.

Congrats (to all of you) on being one heck of  of a bunch of active cat's! Much appreciated as you folks dump a plethora of info!

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment