Large bomb exploded in Oslo

Seems like terrorist hit Oslo tonight! I live just outside Oslo, and I heard the big explosion.
Quite unreal.. i know this has nothing to do with HitFilm and sfx but just had to report this.
And it seems like a coordinated attack, as the there attacks on a youth camp on an Island close to Oslo,
with several people killed as well... It's just sick!

Comments

• edited July 2011
    Wow that’s intense!
    Stay safe.
  • It is terrible, I live in Stockholm and I have friends there. I hope they find whoever is responsible.
  • From all of us here on the HitFilm team, we hope that you and your friends and family are safe.
  • I wish you and all the People in and near Oslo all the Power you need in this Moment...
  • Thanks all! Yes, me and my family are safe! It's really hard to imagine one of our own did this!
    We don't have death penalty here, but in this case maybe we should make an exception!
    This has truly shocked us as a nation!
  • Here in the states we have been watching the news for all the updates. It is quite a horrible event.

• We don't have death penalty here, but in this case maybe we should make an exception!

I agree.
  • You and your family and country are in my prayers. There are idiots everywhere so it would seem.

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment