4K camera choices from low to high costs?

2»

Comments

• i have the SONY A6500, and it literally the best man, u should really use it. 

• @LuckyFilms

I watched a video of its 4K footage, and it looked great. It also has good low light range, too. 

• edited March 22

Meh.

I'm a little spoiled with my measly 8K... that I don't have any way import into HitFilm

• Hm. My  browser apparently ate my emoticons. I guess I don't feed my browser enough...

• @WhiteCranePhoto Have you tried only feeding it the cheesy emoticons? It might like cheese, and at the same time it'll be doing you a flavor... I mean favor... by getting rid of that flavor (That made no sense, bad pun intended) :) :) :) :) :)

• @JazzyLevFilms If I let it eat too many cheesy emoticons, it will just get even fatter... it's already such a memory hog.

• Aladdin4dAladdin4d Moderator

@WhiteCranePhoto I'm not sure you should be fat shaming your browser. There's no telling how it'll lash out from the emotional toll.

• edited March 24

@Aladdin4d It's probably a bit too late for that. Browsers are evil.

I do maintain that when a web browser consumes more memory displaying a Gmail tab than software like Scratch, HitFilm, and Resolve with some 4K footage loaded, that the browser's developers should be booted out of software as a career...

More important however: When will HitFilm support importing 8K footage? 

• I pull chroma mats fine using a $450 Samsung NX500 at 1080p 60fps in my opinion. In camera might make it easier to pull, but at the end of the day even the crappiest of mid range cameras can snag a decent chroma for YouTube needs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Trxy1_jByU

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment