How can I tell if a thread is real or fake?

Is this thread real? Am I real?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Aladdin4dAladdin4d Moderator

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Spam Zone.

• What if the world was created 1 minute ago, and we had already all the memories in our minds????

• There is no spoon

• @Emecorp that is literally my problem right now. I need to do the washing-up

• edited March 7

That depends on what definition for "real" that you are using!

For example, "real" can be defined as unfeigned or sincere:  Some people and observations seem "sincere" to some individuals, yet are not reality for others.

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

Choose the Red Pill or the Blue Pill. 

• Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
    Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality
    Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see

• edited March 8

Since opening this tread I have had to keep my eyes open because I am affraid if I close them you will all cease to exsist!!!!!

• Also, the weeping angels will get you.

• edited March 8

@DanielGWood ohhh someones on topic with the Weeping Angles reference (Wiki leaks and Samsung TV voice spying). Thousands of 'BAD DUDES' - Trumpism, are now unplugging their TV's from the network, just in case!!.

• @Andy001z This is yuuuuge!

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

I can now admit I created this thread and wrote everything in it! 

• Well, according to René Descartes, since this thread is full of movie references, it is to complex to be a product of one human's mind (which means you did not write the whole thread @Triem23), it therefor must be real. The same accounts for CMK being real as well, but in 1641, at least according to Wikipedia, Matrix had not been published yet.
    On the other hand the Doctor might just have shown Matrix to Decartes after formulating this thesis...

• I swear I just saw a black cat twice... like a DejaVu

• I love you guys. 

• The cake is a lie

• "Dreams, they feel real while we're in them right? Its only when we wake up then we realize that something was actually strange."

• in our industry its as reel as real can be

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment