Viewer problem

This has been happening often when I use HitFilm.  I'm not exactly sure how to describe it, so please bear with me.  

In the viewer (next to the layer) there should be a few options available to me the angle of  the view (top, left, active camera, etc) as well as controls on the right for zoom, dolly, rotate, etc.  At first when I want to use those controls that are available but if I end up using any more than 1 view and then change back to a single view, all those options go away.  If I then choose, for example 3 views, then they are available to me on view 2 and 3 but still not available on 1.  I'm not sure if I'm making myself clear or not and if I am I'm not sure if this is a bug or perhaps something I am accidentally pressing or not pressing to get those controls to return.    Any help on this would be greaty appreciated.  

Comments

• Here's an update of sorts.  I saved and restarted hitfilm and the options that went missing have now returned.  I am concluding that this is a bug for now and will try to replicate it.

• @adamraitano could you please post a screenshot of the entire interface when this happens? Also, any steps to reproduce would help us understanding if there is an issue there

• The next time is occurs I will do so.  Thank you.

Sign in to comment