...aaaaaaand we're back!

Sorry about the Forums outage this morning folks. Having a few unexpected compatibility issues between the Forum software and the server it runs on.

Things should be back to normal now.

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

Hey, Daniel, since this morning's server glitch, Forum comment boxes aren't loading on Dolphin Browser or Opera Browser for Android (Galaxy s5, Android 6.0.1).

The comment box IS loading on the Samsung browser and Firefox for Android.

• Aladdin4dAladdin4d Moderator

No comment boxes with Chrome Win either but Edge and Firefox are working.

Firefox for Android isn't taking comment edits. Said comments revert to the original version. Additionally, any pasted links get shifted to the top of the post.

Site Menu is being glitchy on Firefox (Windows 7)--Now I often have multiple tabs open on this forum as I just open up new comments in background tabs. Any tab opened by creating a new tab won't respond to the  Menu. Any tab opened by direct entry into the address bar will.

• Thank you all for reporting issues, we are working on it right now and will get it fixed asap.

• For those having issues with the comment box and the menu not responding, clear your cache, that should fix it. If you find any other issues please report them here I will monitor this thread closely until the things settle down a bit :) 

Since I am leaving this comment on Opera for Android, I will confirm clearing the cache worked. 

• CNKCNK
    edited January 31

Is something still wrong with the forum, is it safe to use? Sometimes unexpected things leave vulnerabilities.

I'm using Chrome on Windows 10 and everything seems to work fine.

• @CNK you can use it safely all problems should be resolve now.

• @GeoffreyPapin Thank you for your fast reply, and thanks for answering my question. =)

• Clearing cache on Andriod Chrome worked for me.

• edited February 22

Can you ** let me use your *** software for free again? What's this serial code ***... you guys are fascist trump supporters. Gross.

@joeeel Hitfilm Express is free. Hitfilm Pro is paid software. However, since Hitfilm Express has paid add-ons I'm almost certain that you might just be able to barely understand how, even with Express, a serial code is actually necessary to license add-ons other users purchase to make certain those are linked to their accounts. 

I can assure you FXHOME staff are not fans of Trump. 

Now, if you are having issues with software installation and can choke down your ego enough to ask for assistance reasonably nicely, someone will be glad to assist you. In the meantime, I have edited your previous post to remove the unnecessary profanity in a family-friendly forum. 

In short, be nice and we'll help you out. Remain abusive and you will be banned. 

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment