Did someone do a video tutorial on how to use the new Audio features in HF 2017?

I have just bought HF 2017 and there is a promo on the website with one paragraph on how great the new Audio features are. But I don't know how to do what I want to do. In Audacity you can sample a section of audio that should be silent and then apply that noise reduction to your whole clip. Works great. Is there a similar function in HF? Also, is there a wise and generous person who has or is going to make some video tutorials on using the great new audio features in HF 2017??

Thanks

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

Haven't done any audio tutorials yet, but I can specifically say there is a noise reduction feature. Put the playhead where you want, click the analyze noiseprint button and you're good to go. 

• Triem23,

Thanks for the information. I was unsuccessful in making this work. I have a video clip with a constant hiss and a muffled rattle. Very noticeable in the silent parts of the video. Seems to be caused by the old camera I am using. I added the noise reduction effect and placed the play head on the beginning of the noise area and clicked on the analyze button. Then played the video clip and all noise is still there. Thanks for the info about the effect, but maybe I am doing something wrong or skipping a step. Your post is just the same as the HitFilm Help article, so I think we have it right.

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment