Operation: P.U.G. Episode1

Greetings fellow Hitfilmers!

I'd like to invite you to view the first episode of our new cartoon series, Operation: P.U.G., which had all of it's compositing and effects work done in HitFilm.

(nsfw language)

https://youtu.be/4fN8rFseltE

Comments

• Stargazer54Stargazer54 Moderator
    edited December 2016

@NeonNazgul ; Very clever!  Love the puns and take offs.

I think you got the tongue in cheek part just right.  Only notes would be increase pacing.  (i.e. shorten up the dead spaces in the dialog and get from shot to shot a little quicker)

• Nice work and, yes, agreeing with @Stargazer54 . There are some pacing issues.

• And another agreement with Stargazer and DLKeur. 

Man, you put a LOT of work into this. A one-man animation team doing a 22 minute episode, even with today's software and using a limited animation style is a pain in the ass! Giod work! 

• Ok I agree the others on the pacing issues and that's really the only critical thing I have to say. I'm pretty much astounded by everything else. The animation style fits, the voice work is good, the puns are bad (best kind) and some of the lines are just brilliant. I'm still chuckling!

• Thanks all.  The pilot is basically me figuring out pretty much everything from the ground up, so for sure there will be a few rough edges.  Films are never completed, just abandoned, after all :)

I really appreciate the feedback and look forward to digging into Ep 2 with all the stuff I've learned.

• I love it! I will look forward to ep. 2...

Sign in to comment