Dear HitFilm staff,
I've just started using HitFilm Pro 2017 and I have to say that I do like it so far, but it is not working smoothly in my MacPro. Indeed, it crashes some times when I try to change the value of the options of my 3D objects.
- HitFilm Pro 2017 5.0.0128 (Update 1)
- MacPro (Late 2013) macOS Sierra 10.12.1
- 3.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5
- 32 GB 1866 MHz DDR3
- 2 x AMD FirePro D300 2048 MB
- File: 1920 x 1080 @ 30fps 24bits AVC/H264
- Duration of the Composite Shot 1m10seg
Is there any wrong with either the Hadrware or Software? Should I need to create a proxy file?
Do you have any file that I could use to check the performance of my HW/SW/HitFilm?
I think there are 2 issues:
1) Performance: It might be fixed it by creating proxy files.
2) Crashes: HitFim Pro 2017 + macOS Sierra + AMD FirePro cards, is it OK?
Keep doing the good job.