I have lost my HitFilm Pro 2017 Project

edited December 2016 in Pro Support

I Save my Project And Shut down My Computer,Next Morning Hitfilm showing this problem,I did not open my project..What should i do now...Any Solution...

screen shot.

https://goo.gl/photos/kw4McgTfmUH7wUDW7

when I click and open my project it says(Hitfilm pro 2017 cannot open -this project... the contents of the file cannot be read)

Debug report ....

[1207/205544:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc(291)] locale_file_path.empty() for locale
[1207/205544:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc(291)] locale_file_path.empty() for locale
[1207/210716:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc(291)] locale_file_path.empty() for locale
[1207/210716:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc(291)] locale_file_path.empty() for locale

Comments

• @PakVFXStudio - Sorry you have experienced an issue with your Project, can you upload it for me please so we can see what's happened & whether it can be recovered?

Thanks,
    Ady

• edited December 2016

Thank u sir for the  reply,I posted this thread 3 or four days earlier,today I refresh my windows 10 and install back hitfilm 2017...I thought this the error of windows maybe!but I am wrong when I tried to open a project again the same error is coming from software. Then I delete the project ...I start editing again 3 days earlier and fortunately I already have  some composite shots and saved editing clips. ..so trying to complete this project .(in pakistan electricity is coming  and going I know this error comes from this situations) ...Hitfilm 2017 update 1 is the best thanks for this Great software sir...

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment