[ENDED] Win HitFilm 4 Pro or ActionVFX!

I'm very excited to be giving away one copy of HitFilm and one ActionVFX collection. For more information check out the contest blog post and watch the video below.

https://youtu.be/tHx0U8DVrZ4

Comments

• Does it have to be usable by Express Users? I want to do a particle sim but if I receive a lower score because of compatibility then that would be a silly choice on my behalf :)

• @TriFlixFilms No, I understand people have different levels of accessibility to the software. Compatibility (or lack of) with other versions will not be judged.

• I am very excited about this contest.  I can't wait to see the presets that will come out of this great idea!

• I missed this  contest when would be the next contest? Thanks

• @jaa The giveaway is live now until August 26th.

• A little under a week left, thanks to everyone who has submitted so far!

• Thanks for the reminder, will try to pump out something tomorrow night if I have time. Know the effect and the process to make it but... time is the issue with college started back up :)

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

Well, I do have some presets standing by to upload, but, I own Hitfilm 4 Pro, and I'm a lifetime backer on Action VFX, so I'm gonna hold them for a week just to make 100% certain I'm out of the competition.

• Just submitted a project file. Fingers crossed.

Hesh

• Good luck everyone! :D

• edited August 2016

Am I right in that you want something more substantial than little Presets that do useful things with the existing Effects, like a straight line from Lightning, or a Roughen Effect using Insect Vision or other little things that I've found to be useful and saved as Presets, but are just the results of fiddling with the existing Effects?

• edited August 2016

@Palacano that's what I was wondering. I had an idea in mind that was completely new but couldn't complete it in time. I forward it onto @triem23 via messenging but dont know if he'll want to take it up.

• @Palacono Yes, I would prefer that presets on the Marketplace are more complex than just changing a few settings. One of the attributes I'll be using to choose the winner is time-saving: is the preset something that would take 10+ minutes to do on my own?

• That's what I thought, but I'm continually amazed by what you can do with the simplest of effects when you combine a few or just use them completely and utterly not as they were intended to be used. ;)

• You mean like this type of preset? I made this for a cali artist on monday, was going to submit it but didn't know how to make it a preset.

https://youtu.be/Y62beC1prO8

• edited August 2016

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with Twirl Effect. Nice. :)

• @Palacono And... youd be wrong haha. I didn't even know there was such an effect, but perhaps that would have save me time :) Might make a tut and upload the preset if i ever figure out how to turn it into one.

• That's it for the contest, thanks to everyone who submitted! I'll post an update on the judging process in a few days.

• The first and second prize winners have been notified.

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment