HITFILM 4 EXPRESS

edited July 2016 in Express Support

Hello,i m Cubebeatz  When ever i load up hitfilm when i press New to make a new project and i set everything up if i press start editing or start compositing no matter what is always says Hitfilm 4 express has encountered a problem and has to exit.i sent several messages but mo reply.Please help this the email i used in registering **email address removed by staff*.

Comments

• So I'm editing an audio file and separated all the bits that I want to use but how do I save those separately without having to remove the other bits

• im editing on a 2015 MacBook Pro and when I export from hit film 4 express the video is low quality even though the clip was 1080p when I edited it. Im am not sure what the problem is...

• @LEGACY_FILMS - 1080p just refers to the resolution.  Quality is controlled via the export settings.  What settings did you use when exporting?

• hi, im using hit film 4 express and im trying to export my project, but its not letting me, and i went on export in/out area and then it said the width and height are invalid for this level (1080 height) (1920 width) please help thanks

•  hi im using hitfilm 4 express and i cant export when i got to export in/out area

•  "it said the width and height are invalid for this level (1080 height) (1920 width) please help thanks"

Increase the level until the warning icons disappear.

• ill try thanks

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment