HitFilm Ultimate Discount Contest

edited July 2011 in Everything Else
HitFilm Ultimate Discount Contest
PLEASE READ EVERING BELOW

What is the contest? Create a VFX video at least two but not greater than ten minutes long (not including intro and or credits if you choose to do so).
Who can enter? Any one can enter this contest, whether they own a FXhome product or not. Any video editing software can be used.
What is the Dead line for submitting videos? All videos must be submitted before August 10.
What is the prize? 1st place wins a 40% discount for FXhome’s HitFilm Ultimate. 2nd place wins a 20% discount for FXhome’s HitFilm Ultimate. The coupons are valid until August 31 2011.
How many people can join? I am accepting the first 50 people to join, so hurry up! Please tell your friends about this also.
Who will be judging the videos? My friend, brother and I will be judging these videos.
What areas will you judge in the video to determine the winners? We will judge based upon these reasons:
1.How convincing the video is.
2.How original are the plot and effects in the video.
3.The quality and smoothness of the various VFX
4.I will not be judging the video based on the video quality (for instance, is it HD or SD. I understand not every one can afford an expensive camera).

What are the rules?
1.In order to join the contest please [email="erobinson323@gmail.com"]email me[/email] and tell me you would like to join, and give me a name to refer to you. You can also private message my FXhome account (ejr32123).
2.Video must be at least two minutes long but not longer than 10 minutes long (not including intro and or credits if you choose to do so).
3.No cursing or profanity please!
4.Videos must be uploaded to either Vimeo or YouTube.
5.To submit your video, please send an [email="erobinson323@gmail.com"]email to me[/email] with the link to the video.
6.Must include some type of VFX.
7.If your video is recorded in another language, please include English subtitles.
8.Please do not put the link to you video in the forum. When we announce the winners, you may then put the link in the forum

If I have a Question whom do I contact? Please [email="erobinson323@gmail.com"]contact me[/email], or message my FXhome account (ejr32123).
[center]Lastly, Please have fun B-) [/center]

Comments

• can't wait to see what you guys come up with B-)
  • There are still slots left!!!
  • edited August 2011
    There are really some slots gone????
    Sorry, cant take you serious...
  • Cool idea ejr, and we do encourage people to give away their discount codes if they're not going to use them. However, I think you might have made the challenge a little overly complex and difficult for people to enter, especially as we've been running a much simpler competition at the same time.
    Good luck nonetheless!

• There are really some slots gone????
    Sorry, cant take you serious...

I second that!

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment