FREE Sound Effects! [www.wavebrigade.com]

CNKCNK
edited December 2016 in Filmmaking

(I'm not the creator)

Hey guys,

Download: http://www.wavebrigade.com/free-sfx.html

I have all of these packs on my computer hard drive already, and so far I'm pleased with the results.

These are all WAVE files (.wav).

Kevin

Comments

• Awesome! Great find.

• That is a great find, and the blog section is a good read. The first blog entry about how sound makes a scene is very cool, and worth a watch to remind us all that visuals alone does not make a movie.

http://www.wavebrigade.com/blog

Thanks for sharing.

• Thanks for the links, guys!

Just as a side note, there's an elevator where I work that makes some creaking metal noise. When slowing the recording down it sounds like a big ship (starship or ocean liner or large building) starting to rip/fall apart. I love trying to collect my own SFX but there are some you just can't get, for whatever reason, so having a large library to choose from is the best.

• Their blog is great. To everyone who says it's easy to mix sound effects, show them that "Everest" video. :D

That's very cool @StormyKnight ;

• @KevinThefilmaker I know, the amount of sound layering in there is impressive, really goes to show that sound is so important.

• Guys anyone else had trouble with the "Email sent to your email" verification on this site, I have tried three times to two different accounts and I am getting nothing.

• CNKCNK
    edited May 2016

It took me 5 minutes (for comparison, Google takes 5 seconds) to receive the e-mail. They will send you your personal link which then unlocks all the downloads.

Try whitelisting: info@wavebrigade.com

They're also running a giveaway right now which is free to enter,

Hopefully I was helpful @Andy001z

• When I import some to HFP they weren't going properly so I missed out on quite a few files :( Going to try to redownload when I get home...

• @Kevinthefilmaker It worked to my google account just hit in the promotions folder DOH!!!

• @TriFlixFilms

I have not tried them in HitFilm yet, but I'm assuming it should just work because it's a .wav, unless it's more to it than that inside, I have no idea. I'm trying to figure out how to do sound design in Reaper after using Audacity for so many years......... :(

• I know most people look down on Garageband, but the results I got were fast and to be honest... nearly perfect. Wish there was a PC equivilent that would allow me to import my Garageband Presets for vocals and voice overs

• CNKCNK
    edited May 2016

Hey guys,

Quick update/BUMP. They have now added a new free pack called *Static. 

• FREE stock footage, action music and LOW PRICED hi-quality sound effects!

http://www.combatsoundfx.com/

• Added a new SFX pack

MotionGFX

• CNKCNK
    edited December 2016

Added a new SFX pack

Doors and Window

• @BobDiMarzio Anytime, they keep making amazing stuff! 

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment