Anyone else having all their YouTube Uploads downsized to 720p in HF4?

As it says--since Update 3 all my 1080p projects are uploading to YouTube at 720p. I don't see a resolution setting on the Export screen. 

Comments

• edited March 2016

Yup- just checked and the last two vids I uploaded can only be played back on youtube in 720p while the videos before that do have the 1080p option in the settings.  

EDIT: Update three was January 28th and the latest vids on the movie wall are marked as having been uploaded 2 weeks ago. The vids there are in 1080p.

• @Triem23 it seems to be working here, have you got any more details on the project and comp sizes? Did you export a comp or a sequence?

Sequence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_5LdUJHixI

Composition: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDW5Egff0K0

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator
    edited March 2016

@CedricBonnier with Update 4I re-uploaded a project. It came out at 1080.

The project was at 1080, Exports were made from comp shots and editor timelinebin same project. Comp shots all at 1080 or higher, most of it 3D models and generated media. A few 4K pictures as well. Trust me to post this just a few minutes before the update 4 launch. 

• @Triem23- "Trust me to post this just a few minutes before the update 4 launch."  And you drag me into your twisted nefarious schemes along the way!  ;^) 

That was the fastest 'wish fix' ever! lol

• Well, glad it is "fixed" ... even though we haven't changed anything related to YouTube recently. Automagically fixed bug are both good and bad, let us know if this happens again @Triem23 @StormyKnight

• edited March 2016

@CedricBonnier - Will do. It might be a week or so before I upload anything due to some computer issues. I have to do a fresh/clean reinstall of my NVIDIA 970 because the updates aren't installing and the NVIDIA tech said to uninstall the drivers; and now I can't get them loaded in again!!!!! 2 days without HF and I'm already jonesing requiring a primal scream!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment