HitFilm 3 Pro crashes when adding Atomic Particles to a Plane

edited January 2016 in Express Support

I'm wanting to recreate the starfield trick from the recent spaceships tutorial but whenever I add the atomic particles effect to the plane the program crashes. I've tried the following to fix the issue, all with no success:

• Run compatibility mode in Windows
  • Run an update
  • Re-run the installer to repair the program
  • Uninstalled and reinstalled the software
  • Tried applying the effect to a picture

My system specs are - Windows 10, i3-2120 processor, Radeon 6750 video card, 8 GB RAM

Comments

• James_Coffer - Sorry you are having trouble with the software, I've had a look for an error report from yourself but I do not see any.

Additionally, there should be no need to run HitFilm in any type of compatibility mode, that type of option is reserved for software that is much older.

As I don't have your error report, can you try updating your drivers for me please? I have enclosed the latest driver below for you, this is the correct & latest driver for your card.

Please Note: AMD has labelled your card as a 'legacy card', meaning that they will no longer be updating your graphics card with new drivers.

Latest Driver

• I have updated and still have the same failure. I believe it may be time to upgrade my hardware. Thank you for your time and assistance,

• James_Coffer - Did you upload the error report? We can see if there is something more we can do for you?

It is a shame that AMD have labelled so many cards as legacy, but GPU technology does move incredibly quickly.

If you do need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us as we are always happy to help in any way we can.

• edited February 10

unguento

Ho Appena istallato hitfilm per prova, ma mi da lo Stesso Problema.

QUANDO APRO particella atomica Il Programma si CHIUDE Improvvisamente.

Windows 10 nucleo casa i7- 8GB di RAM - scheda video: AMD Radeon HD 6750 2 GB DDR3 . Ho provato ad Install Ultimi conducente ma niente ...

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment