Preset hfpr

Hello everybody :)
I have Hitfilm Ultimate 2 and I want insert a preset, but I find that the preset format HFPI not hfpr, is this normal ?
Where can I find the preset(hfpr) ? 
If you can not understand, sorry for my english, I'm french ^^
See You!

Comments

• AdyAdy Staff
    Hello everybody :)
    I have Hitfilm Ultimate 2 and I want insert a preset, but I find that the preset format HFPI not hfpr, is this normal ?
    Where can I find the preset(hfpr) ? 
    If you can not understand, sorry for my english, I'm french ^^
    See You!

Hi,
    The Preset File format should be .HFPR, where did you get the HFPI file from?
    Thanks,
    Ady

• In this site: http://hitfilm.monkeybits.de/presets.php
    T
    here are presets but in HPFI.
    Are there any sites to download the preset ?
    Fafar.
  • AdyAdy Staff
    In this site: http://hitfilm.monkeybits.de/presets.php
    T
    here are presets but in HPFI.
    Are there any sites to download the preset ?
    Fafar.

Hi,
    They were made for a Preset Installer made by Majahr Pictures for HitFilm 1, and was not an Official FXhome / HitFilm Project. You no longer need to use this for HitFilm 2 as HitFilm 2 Supports the importing of Presets directly in the software by right clicking in the Effects Panel.
    I'm not aware of any right now, but I know RodyPolis has a few here
    Thanks,
    Ady

• Hello,
    Thanks guy ;)
  • dude help me with this problem when i download hitfilm i only have hfpl not hfpr how do i fix this?

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator
    edited October 5

@Estrosos8Roblox You don't. There's nothing to "fix," and this is an old and obsolete thread.

"HFPL" files are "Hitfilm Plug-Ins" and are the actual master code files for the plug-in effects built into the software. They are not preset files.

"HFPR" files are "Hitfilm Presets," and, until you either create and save your own, or download some from, say, the Hitfilm Preset Marketplace at inscapedigital.com you won't have any on your system.

Ok, I lie, if you were to do a search on your c: for "*.hfpr" you'll find a lot of them--IF you've set your Windows to show hidden and system files. That said, these are the presets hat are already installed in the software that you'll already find in the Effects panel. Still nothing to fix.

• Thx now i know :)

Sign in to comment