We've just updated the software which runs the Forums and Blogs (plus a few other things, like Messaging).
There are a few teething issues which we're working through as fast as possible, apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.
Other than beefed up security and stability, the main changes to observe are:
- Ability to mark topics as "answered", indicating the best answer, has been added.
- The rich text editor has changed.
- "Mark forum as read" doesn't work
- Broken emoticons on old posts
- Messages interfaces glitched
- Editor interface partly broken in some browsers
- When posting a reply using the "Fast reply" form, it doesn't indicate success, so you may end up posting multiple times
- Lightbox close button doesn't work in some browsers
- "Save changes" button doesn't work in some cases when editing posts
- If you skip a required field when creating a topic, rather than showing you an error message, it loses your post altogether.
- Excessive blank lines when creating/editing posts
- Latest posts from the Hub doesn't take you to the latest post anymore
- Can't view who liked something anymore
Bear with us!