Can I run it smoothly?

I was wondering if my computer can run HitFilm Ultimate smoothly, i have downloaded the demo and tried it, yes, but my computer is have some overheating problems and anything that requires a lot from my computer causes it to overheat and slow down extremely, I have found a fix for this but I will not be able to try it until friday or saturday. So, will my computer run it smoothly?

I have an Asus G50vt-X5
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU P7450 @ 2.13 GHz
RAM: 4GB
Graphics card: Nvidia Geforce 9800m GS (512mb)

Comments

• AdyAdy Staff

I was wondering if my computer can run HitFilm Ultimate smoothly, i have downloaded the demo and tried it, yes, but my computer is have some overheating problems and anything that requires a lot from my computer causes it to overheat and slow down extremely, I have found a fix for this but I will not be able to try it until friday or saturday. So, will my computer run it smoothly?

I have an Asus G50vt-X5
    Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU P7450 @ 2.13 GHz
    RAM: 4GB
    Graphics card: Nvidia Geforce 9800m GS (512mb)

Hi Hawkenwatt,
    The Nvidia Geforce 9800 GS should be able to run HitFilm with little trouble. The 9800 is a Mid-Range card capable of handling most modern applications. It will never be as quick as some of the desktop counterparts but it should be capable of running HitFilm to a good level.
    As an aside, please make sure your drivers are up to date when using the software. More information on this can be found here
    Thanks
    Ady

Sign in to comment