HitFilm 4 Pro Update #2

Update #2 for HitFilm 4 Pro just went out and you'll get a notification the next time you launch the software. Find out more about what's in it over on the blog.

Comments

• Triem23Triem23 Moderator

Oooh, I know who is gonna be happy about the tweaks to Quad Warps and Mask Feathering! 

• edited August 2016

-

• @SimonKJones  - Love the tut on spaceships! You saved me a ton of work & time with the atomic particle star field tip- and although I've used that technique before I wasn't completely sure how the environment map viewer came into play. THANK YOU!!! 

Yay on the update too!        

• Thank you for this, and all your updates.

I really do feel that FxHome/Hitfilm are real people that take pride in what they do and offer, and are not some faceless automaton corporation. Nothing is perfect or ideal for all things, and Hitfilm is growing into more capable things. Users bitch about things. It's what we do. I'll bet even Nuke users bitch. Just about different things.

I've been hosed by third party plug-ins and a deaf ear in the past. FxHome just seems more responsive. Of course we all think our issues are the most important in the world and deserve first attention.

As a typical user, rest assured I will keep bitching about things I think could be improved and/or added to Hitfilm. 

• Oh nice, me likey more mask feather.

• Thanks for the kind comments - they really mean a lot to us! The team are already hard at work on the next update... lots more good stuff to come.

@yme - I've also been wanting more mask feather for a LONG time. :D

@JoshDaviesCEO and you had to wait a long time for it? Way to not abuse your bosshood! 

• Simon, will there be any Express update soon? :)

• edited January 2016

I enjoy HitFilm, but there are 2 features that are missing  for me.

I really want HitFilm to include the Roto brush tool and the Puppet tool. Is it ever going to go in HitFilm? Thanks.

• @Triem23 How are we to know that JoshDaviesCEO didn't abuse his bosshood? There's no telling how many programmers got force choked before one finally figured out how to provide more mask feather.

• @Noamsebba1 Those are the exact 2 tools I really want from Hitfilm too :P

@Aladdin4d Didn't you seevthe "Shooting Lightsabers" he did with @KirstieT ? She's got the red lightsaber, so she's the Sith, Josh is the Jedi... He just waves a hand at the code crew and says "This is not the feature you are coding for."

• edited August 2016

-

• Great stuff. Locking layers would give me a 3D orgasm.

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment