Messed up audio

Well, as I exported my last video, HitFilm messed up the audio a bit... Look at this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP0gkWjV3W0
When he says "Dude", you can hear something I don't know how to explain... I think it's some kind of chattering... Any ideas why this is happening?
Oh, and also: I set the resolution to standard 720p and chose to upload it in HD... So why isn't it HD on YouTube?

Comments

• I can view it in 720p HD here. You sometimes have to wait a little while before YouTube converts it up.
    Not sure about the sound, though. Will ask the devs to take a look.
  • I'm not sure about the audio, is your source footage fps and timeline fps the same?
    Regarding the YouTube issue you were having, YouTube seems to process the video in stages, first doing the lower quality versions, then moving onto HD. I've opened your video up in YouTube and there is indeed a HD option now.
  • Hm, now it's HD for me too... But it took really long, about 2 hours after uploading it it still was 480 maximum... Weird, but cool that it works now.

I'm not sure about the audio, is your source footage fps and timeline fps the same?

The footage is at 15 fps (standard for brickfilming...), the timeline fps at 30 (so I still get smooth intro and what not).
    Well I just tried setting the timeline fps to 15 fps, and now it worked. But I'd like to have them at 30 fps, as I still want smooth intro animations... I could just export it without sound, and add the sound in sony vegas, but I really like the youtube upload from HitFilm... 8-|

Not sure about the sound, though. Will ask the devs to take a look.

Thanks, maybe add the information about the fps I noticed! :)

Sign in to comment