Difficulty exporting to YouTube

i am trying to export a clip to youtube, but evrytime i hit export (after filling in youtube info) it says it can't work and it quits all of hit film!!
also i click render, and nothing happens, is this right... is there a way where you can click render (like in fxhome studio pro) and you can save it as a windows/other clip in my computer so i can watch it back???

Comments

• Hi MrJ,
    are you working with a demo version or a paid for version?
    In the demo version your restricted to YouTube uploads only otherwise yep, you can export to you PC.
  • AdyAdy Staff
    edited July 2011

i am trying to export a clip to youtube, but evrytime i hit export (after filling in youtube info) it says it can't work and it quits all of hit film!!
    also i click render, and nothing happens, is this right... is there a way where you can click render (like in fxhome studio pro) and you can save it as a windows/other clip in my computer so i can watch it back???

Hi Mr J,
    Sorry for the problems you've been experiencing, could you please detail your system specifications below:
    CPU:
    MEMORY:
    GRAPHICS CARD:
    Also as Laticis says, you can only Export to YouTube in the Demo version of HitFilm. In order to Export to your system hard drive you will need to purchase a license.
    Thanks
    Ady
  • where do i go to find that stuff out?
    PS: i use demo one atm
  • AdyAdy Staff

where do i go to find that stuff out?
    PS: i use demo one atm

What version of Windows are you using?
  • AdyAdy Staff

Hi MrJ,
    To find out what CPU & MEMORY you have please do the following:
    Click Start
    Right Click on Computer & select Properties
    You should a screen like this:
    [attachment=56:System Specs.jpg]
    To find out what GRAPHICS CARD you have, please do the following:
    Click Start
    Type Device Manager into the Search Bar & press Return
    Click Display Adapters to expand the section
    Your make and model of graphics card will be displayed
    Once I have this information I can help you further.
    Many Thanks
    Ady

Sign in to comment