What are the 'Likes' for?

Just wondering- if I get enough 'likes' do I turn into a cyborg or something?
And how many does one get a day and why?

Comments

• Good question. Bring back the lightsaber! Or the Fxperience! Lol
  • I WANT POINTS!
  • I know the feeling
  • Great question. They don't seem to do much outside of the particular thread you received the 'likes' in.
  • I literally "liked" all of you! :))
  • Yeah... I'm very curious as to what the reason is, and why there isn't a dislike to accompany it?
  • it's for when someone posts a wip video we can encourage them to continue :P
  • We're avoiding having a 'dislike' option as all it tends to do is antagonise people. :P
    There are a few aspects to the community such as the Likes and the personal Status updates which we have lots of ideas for enhancing. As you guys have noted, they currently don't 'do' much outside of their immediate environment. Depending on where the web guys put their resources I wouldn't be surprised to see some interesting enhancements over the next few months.

• We're avoiding having a 'dislike' option as all it tends to do is antagonise people. :P

Figures... haha.
  • Thank you for the info, Simon.
    I'm guessing to avoid people becoming conceited they're not letting you "like" yourself. :P
  • So if someone doesn't click the like button, it must mean they don't like me....lol

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment