Michael Bay's rejected script for "The Dark Knight"

Came across this today, and found it rather amusing. It was new to me, but has been around for a few years, so some of you may have seen it before.
http://my.spill.com/profiles/blog/show?id=947994:BlogPost:355506

Comments

• Thanks for sharing this it was hilarious!
  • It was so funny how they were really typical about Michael Bay, without going over the top. And the bits about the shots of the Pentagon were so true.
  • Very, Very funny :D
  • What would really be fun is to have a film contest, where everyone had to film this script and submit the results.
  • Yeah, because filming the USA's headquarters of defense will be something we'll all be able to do. ;)
  • I really just thought a Michael Bay script was 1-2 pages. Mostly explosions and sound effects.

• Yeah, because filming the USA's headquarters of defense will be something we'll all be able to do. ;)

Oh, come on now. One stock photo or clip for an establishing shot and you move inside to a smaller set, its not that tricky. Or, if you don't want to go that simple, use a miniature. there's plenty of ways to film the pentagon without filming the pentagon. That's part of what movie magic is all about.
  • No, but if we were being true to Michael Bay style, we would actually do it. Actually, we would use CGI, but hey. ;)
  • I wonder what a permit for shooting the Pentagon would cost, If you could even get a permit.

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment