HitFilm update 1.0.1907 out now

SimonKJonesSimonKJones Moderator
An update for HitFilm Standard and HitFilm Ultimate is now available.
These are the changes:
- Fixed the NVIDIA OpenGL error when
using the latest NVIDIA driver with
400 or 500 series cards.

- Fixed the drag and drop problem that
some tablet users experienced.

- Other minor bug fixes.
- Known issue: Some touch screen
users may still experience the drag
and drop problem.
The latest demo includes these fixes, or if you've bought the software you can also download from your account.

Comments

• Thank you. I think that was fast! :)
  • Nice! Speaks well for HitFilm to have this fix so soon!

Dragging and dropping on the time-line now works for me with 'Tablet PC Optional Components' enabled.
  • Dragging and dropping on the time-line now works for me with 'Tablet PC Optional Components' enabled.

That's good news, please keep us posted if you run into any other problems, or anyone else that has continued problems with this. We hope to have an additional fix soon to get this sorted for touch-screen users as well.
  • I clicked the link and it just shows the softwar Ive already installed. It also shows up as though its registered to my pc twice which is a bit odd and after that on the right it says download installer. Is that that update?
  • madmike: If you already have HitFilm installed, open it up and on the right hand side of the home screen should be an update available box. This link is for the new installer.
  • Found it. Cheers.
  • What format does footage have to be in to use in hit film?
  • edited July 2011
    The footage can be in ASF, AVI, DV, M2T, M2TS, MOV, MP4, MPE, MPG, MPEG, M2V, MTS,MXF OR WMV formats.
    Audio files can be in AAC, MP3, M4A, WAV OR WMV formats.
    Still images can be in BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, OR TIFF formats.
    If you have trouble remembering that list, or need to reference it again in the future, its taken straight from the manual, so you can access it in the Help screen HitFilm any time you need to.
  • edited July 2011
    Will it be able to read 3GP files recorded from a Blackberry or mobile phones in the future?
    I tried it said "No."
  • I give up...I can't get the upgrade to version 1.0.1907.40247 either from my account or demo. The version being downloaded says 1.0.1907.40158 which is what I already have and it's painfully slow and virtually non productive.
  • I thought I had the program all this time, but I just checked and it doesn't say version ....247, but version ...158. Which is weird because I swear I saw improvements on some bugs. @-)

• I give up...I can't get the upgrade to version 1.0.1907.40247 either from my account or demo. The version being downloaded says 1.0.1907.40158 which is what I already have and it's painfully slow and virtually non productive.

When you click the update button in the Home screen of HitFilm, it says its downloading the version you already have?
  • My mistake - the 32-bit and 64-bit installers have slightly different version numbers on the end. As long as you have version 1.0.1907.xxxx you're up-to-date. :)
  • edited July 2011

When you click the update button in the Home screen of HitFilm, it says its downloading the version you already have?

I don't have a button or maybe I just can't find it. Either way I can't get any updated, patched, fixed or whatever version other than what I already have for my Windows 7 64bit OS.
  • cmrentainment: If you are running version 1.0.1907.something, you have the latest version installed already.

Sign in to comment