HitFilm Standard Vs Ultimate Vs Pizza

HF Standard only cooked half my pizza. Will Ultimate finish the job? :D

Comments

• I don't know what that means.
  • Note to self: This is a tough room!
    Just a joke Axel. This program does everything!
  • Yup - Ultimate comes with xtra cheese and special topics... :D
  • Standard is your standard oven. Ultimate is a furnace. It will finish the job. No doubt.

• Yup - Ultimate comes with xtra cheese and special topics... :D

Mmmmmmmmmm, extra cheese. :P

Standard is your standard oven. Ultimate is a furnace. It will finish the job. No doubt.

LOL- hope it doesn't turn it into charcoal. Or if in the furnace long enough- a diamond would be nice but it wouldn't be as tasty as extra cheese!
    Mmmmmmmmmm, extra cheese. :P
  • Speaking as a pizza enthusiast, Ultimate will result in a much tastier pizza, with a well-cooked base and finely-composited ingredients.
    There's also the software comparison page.
  • edited July 2011
    LOL- very clever, Daniel. You talk like you've been around a few Italian eateries. So.....let's have a look.

Ooooooo, just look at those multiple 3D views.............those camera and lighting set ups......................that procedural fire and lightning.....................the advanced color grading tools.....................................
    Oh geez, I just drooled on my keyboard! @-)

• Oh geez, I just drooled on my keyboard! @-)

Thank you for saying 'drooled' instead of that other word everyone on the internet seem to like!
  • I'll avoid asking and just say...You're welcome! I like clean humor anyway....that is if I think what you're refering to is what you were refering to.
    Huh?
  • I think it is what you think he's referring to.
  • *Wink Wink* ;)
  • I wanted to stay in the theme of the thread so drooling was more apropos. B-)

Sign in to comment