Hello to all!
I've downloaded Ultimate demo version and I must say that this is great piece of software with very big potential. After couple days of playing with Hitfilm I realized that it may have in the future some tools:
1. Waveform monitor and Vectorscope (that are "must be" features)
2. Curves tool (someone wrote in other topic that Final Cut hasn't this tool, but FC is editing app. Hitfilm is editing/compositing hybrid, so for compositing curves are standard)
3. some filters should be included as independent tool (for example if I'm not mistaken Vibrance tool is based on High pass filter but high pass has many other applications than this
4. color correction wheels should have an option for defining a ranges for highlights/midtones/shadows
5. I don't know why Set Matte tool can't receive alpha information from other layer with applied masks
6. in the far future simple 2d tracker will be great addition
7. some fake shadowing for particles like "shadowlets" in Trapcode Particular
because now shading is too view-dependent. From one view particles are looking great but from other they are becoming flat.
8. LUTs ?:D
Anyway congratulations for FXhome:D you're making great software!