can't even start first new project

I just installed hitfilm ultimate and each time I hit the "new" button, I get an error message that HF has experienced an error and will have to exit.
Help please

Comments

• Sorry to hear that things started out a bit rough for you. What is the error that you are receiving? Is there anything in the exact wording other than what you mentioned above?
  • Axel, exact wording "hit film ultimate encountered a problem and has to exit"
    I just tried reinstalling and got same error.
  • OK, thanks. Can you give use the specs of your machine please, including processor, amount of ram, operating system and video card?

• Axel, exact wording "hit film ultimate encountered a problem and has to exit"
    I just tried reinstalling and got same error.

Do you also get a crash guard which give you the possibility to send us a report? If so, please do :)
  • Ok. My machine is a Dell desktop, Intel core i5 (650 @ 3.20ghz), Nvidia Ge Force GT220, 8 Gigs of ram.
    Yes, I have sent the report a couple of times.
    Thanks
  • Thanks, we'll look into it and let you know ASAP. In the meantime, please try updating your driver.
  • Based on the error reports, it looks like you're using driver version 186.34 from July 17, 2009. Please try updating your driver.

Sign in to comment