WANTED: Webdesigner (paid work)

Hey guys,
I'm looking for a webdesigner to create my new showreel website.
I want a one-page style site where I can display my credit list, my showreel and my contact details. I need to be able to update it quite easily, and it needs to be compatible with a wide range of viewing platforms (so no flash etc).
I'm not 100% sure exactly what I want it to look like, but I can provide a mood board / examples of designs that I like.
If you are interested, or know anyone who is, please PM me with some examples of your work and an approximate quote for the cost of the above work.
Cheers,
Arktic.

Comments

• Would love to help you out. Stacked with transfer work at the moment though and wouldn't want to promise anything and then take too long to deliver. Sounds simple enough what you're looking for.
    Do you have any html experience or would a CMS website be preferable. And do you already have your own hosting/domain set up?
  • Hey, thanks for the reply NB :)
    I'm not in a *huge* rush to get this done, quality is more important than speed.
    My domain and hosting are all set up, and I have some basic HTML experience, so I think I'd prefer an HTML set up - as long as I can get my head around how to update it!
    Can you send me a PM with a rough quote for the work and an approximate timescale for when you think you'd be able to fit the work in?
    Cheers,
    Arktic.
  • Hey, check out squarespace.com
    I've used it before and its cool.
  • Said that, weebly.com is a new Experience of mine, and i realized meanwhile 3 Websites with it... but if you got your Webspace, you should go another Way...
    How much do you want to invest? ;-)
  • edited February 2012
    Well, as I already have the domain and the hosting sorted, I don't think either a Squarespace or Weebly site is exactly what I'm after. Thanks for the suggestions though!
    In terms of how much I want to spend - I'm not sure, to be honest. What I'm after is fairly simple, so the design and coding shouldn't take more than a few hours, really - so feel free to quote me whatever price you think would be fair for the amount of work involved, and we can take it from there.
    Cheers,
    Arktic.
  • I'll see what I can get cleared up this week and if it looks doable I'll let you know. Do you have any examples/urls of the kind of thing your going for? Would be nice to get an idea of the kind of imagery we might need.
  • I'll send you a PM with a few more details in now :)
    Cheers,
    Arktic.
  • Need some killer audio to go with that showreel? Free?
  • edited February 2012
    Thanks for the offer! I wouldn't mind having a listen to what you've got; though I've got a list of potential showreel tunes as long as my arm! [size="1"]And my arms are VERY long indeed, as you can no doubt see in my profile pic ;)[/size]

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment