Hitfilm app?

Will there be a hitfilm forum app so it is easy to check up on the forum when out and about?

Comments

• This would be awesome :D
  • edited February 2012
    Thanks for the feedback guys. This is very much at the top of my own personal wish-list for the site and much more besides the forums for a mobile app. 8-|
  • Yeah, seconding what Ross says I would love to see iOS and Android apps for the HitFilm community. As always it comes down to development time - we're a small team so have to make sure we put the effort in the right places.
    While mobile/tablet apps aren't on the immediate radar, we do have some very cool, brand new community features in the pipeline.

• Yeah, seconding what Ross says I would love to see iOS and Android apps for the HitFilm community. As always it comes down to development time - we're a small team so have to make sure we put the effort in the right places.
    While mobile/tablet apps aren't on the immediate radar, we do have some very cool, brand new community features in the pipeline.

Well I'll hope we see an app one day lol, and dare I ask what's in that pipeline? :)
  • No, it's a secret pipeline. ;)
    It won't be too long before you see some cool results, though.
  • I hope it's not a DVD burner. :D
  • The pipeline is secret because it's for the toxic sludge byproducts produced by Fxhome staffers, and has been routed into the public water supply illegally. Erin Brokovich is on the case.

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment