Before buying hitfilm, can someone answer these questions?

Ok, here are my questions:
1. This may seem obvious to some of you, but are titles included, and are there any fonts (like livetype fonts) that come with it? Due to past experiences I have to ask this.
2. I have a early 2011 15inch Macbook pro, with 8 gigs of ram. It's the standard version with the intel and AMD 256MB graphics. Do I have to buy a new computer, or is it ok?
Thanks for answering!

Comments

• Okay this tutorial should answer your questions about text in HitFilm.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XGPWWsRg6Uo#!;
    Also HitFilm will not run on a Mac, unless you have bootcamp, as HitFilm is for PC's.
  • edited February 2012
    I have parallels desktop. will it work then? Also, i didn,t mean system fonts, but animated fonts, like livetype as I said, since I have no patience to do that myself :) I want hitfilm as an all-in-one solution, using multiples apps is slowing my computer.

• I have parallels desktop. will it work then? Also, i didn,t mean system fonts, but animated fonts, like livetype as I said, since I have no patience to do that myself :) I want hitfilm as an all-in-one solution, using multiples apps is slowing my computer.

Hi,
    Unfortunately Parallels is not supported by HitFilm. Parallels Desktop for Mac is hardware emulation virtualization software (VMWare), and due to this the software does not have direct access to the GPU (Graphics Card) contained within your machine. HitFilm requires direct access to the GPU, Boot Camp is the only solution to this, but your machine must still meet the minimum requirements outlined here.
    Thanks
    Ady

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment