Can I sell presets?

Hello guys. I like to support this great software with my personal particles presets but I like to ask. It is possible to sell Particle presets created into the ultimate, so the standard version users can have? Thanks

Comments

• Hello guys. I like to support this great software with my personal particles presets but I like to ask. It is possible to sell Particle presets created into the ultimate, so the standard version users can have? Thanks

About the technical part of your question, a preset created with HitFilm Ultimate which contains at least one effect which is not part of standard won't be load in HitFilm Standard.
    That's make sens because if you have a preset with three 2D effects and only one is available in Standard, loading the preset with only one effect doesn't look like the original (at all).
    You must check which 2D effects is available on Hitfilm Standard if you want to be sure that it will be available for it. My advice is to create the presets you want for both version in Standard (even the demo version), because you can be 100% sure that they will open in HitFilm Ultimate (because it is ultimate ;)).
    Concerning the selling, I don't know how this work, a marketing member will have to answer.
    Hope this help !

Sign in to comment