HitFilm Newsletter

I was wondering if it would be possible for the HitFilm team to create two separate newsletters: one for prospective customers and one for existing customers?
Prospective customers could receive the current sales focused newsletter. Existing customers could receive a community focused newsletter.
What I mean is that as an existing owner of HitFilm Ultimate, I'm not interested to read about special offers for Standard or Ultimate. However, I am very interested to keep up-to-date with the latest tutorials, community news and any upcoming updates. I know that all of this information can be found via the blog, forums and YouTube channel, but a monthly "highlights" newsletter might be a great way to ensure that I haven't missed anything big.

Comments

• edited December 2011
    I agree.
    I think it would be cool if they included a highlighted-featured user section also.
    Pick one outstanding project-tutorial-short film a month or every other month, include a link and a little blurb about the creator. Maybe their inspiration, gear used for the intial shot....ect. A little how to for us newbies...
    Duff
  • Yeah great ideas. Better than the ads for %20 off what we already own.
  • Thanks for the feedback, guys. Its great to hear how we could adjust/improve the newsletter to make it better for you guys.
  • That's a great idea! There's a community roundup like you mentioned in the blog posts but it'd be nice in a newsletter format- maybe even a link to the blog? You could also bring back the spotlights fxhome had on the old forums- it was always interesting to read about the prominent members of that forum and some of thier tips and tricks.
  • Mercian - bringing back the spotlights (or similar) is definitely on the cards. I want to have LOTS more user-focused content on the blog and elsewhere throughout 2012. Part of that has been waiting for people to get to grips with HitFilm and start producing awesome content - that's now happening, so we can get the ball rolling. :)
    The newsletter idea is a good one, we'll look into it.

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment