new series, parcel shooting

hey everyone, he is my new series, read the description on youtube if you want to know what it is about, also feel free to give sujestions for what charlie should use in the future to shoot the parcel, thanks
http://youtu.be/is-ikmYJIUI
also, dont worry! the VW ad will come after christmas, this is just an extra series to test effects and what not... (i saw the bullet hole disapear on the final explosoin, :( i didnt have enough time to correct it though, sorry lol)

Comments

• Any comments?
  • Hahahaha - loving this one! :))
    Though is it me, or is Charlie a bit of a psycho?? He does seem drawn to exteme violence and none of it seems to have much emotional fall-out!!! 8-|
    We definately need more of a charlie *meal*, not just the single *bites*!

• Hahahaha - loving this one! :))
    Though is it me, or is Charlie a bit of a psycho?? He does seem drawn to exteme violence and none of it seems to have much emotional fall-out!!! 8-|
    We definately need more of a charlie *meal*, not just the single *bites*!

Sorry, the charlie bite are really just test lol, but I am planning a proper5-10 minute film, I have scripted it, getting people to voices already, and I have created the set! :) it is a bank robbery like oceans 11, but something goes wrong in this one! Lol
  • Just to say, my first scene of my 5-10 minute long Lego film is under way, I have filmed it (1157 pictures in scene one alone!) and scene one is the shortest scene, I am hoping this film will be a success and I will only release it when I have reached 100 subscribers, but I will be making a trailer before hand and will be putting that on YouTube in a week or two! Thanks, and subscribe or I can't put the film out ;)

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment