Sound alignment and motion of video

I am so new at using this software. I tried the demo standard version online and I like what I see. However, my video seems to be moving in slow motion. Before I purchase the software, I am trying to figure out if this just occurred because I am use the "demo" version. I am trying to put a black screen behind a video and everything seemed to go in slow motion. The words the speaker is saying is not lining up at the right moment he speaks.

Comments

• Its not caused by the demo, the demo will perform exactly the same as the full version. Its more likely to do with the specific hardware in your machine. What graphics card do you have installed? How much RAM? What type of processor?
    HitFilm relies heavily on the graphics card, so having a capable GPU installed is the best way to improve HitFilm's performance.
    It is also possibly related to the format of the video you are working with. Can you also let us know what format and codec the video file uses?
  • Maybe its the resolution your editing in I have found that if you have render on full at list on my pc the dialogue will be out of sync but this wont affect the final output at all.
  • How do I stop rendering in full?? Is this something that I adjust on my PC or in the Hitfilm software? Thank you for any advice that you can give me.

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment