Big Thanks to HitFilm

Hi,
Just wanted to take an opportunity the thank all the HitFilm Crew for the new update.
Not only that but for such an excellent piece of software, support and community involvement.
Also for great tutorials.
Pricing.
Oh....you guys ROCK.
Keep up the great work.
Cheers Laticis

Comments

• Thanks Laticis! The whole team put a huge amount of work into this update, so we hope you all really enjoy using it. Can't wait to see what you do with it!! :D
  • Looking forward to playing with the new features :)
  • Thanks for the kind words, they mean a lot to all of us here at FXhome. :)
  • I want to also say the same, excellent support for excellent software.
    Just wish I could find more hours in the day!!
    Love everythig about HitFilm so much I have upgraded to Ultimate! ;)
  • Hitfilm 1.1 is so cool, Thanks guys.
  • I want to say thank you al guys for HF... its pretty amazing and easy to use. Now I can really work with FX without have to use a lot of softwares. Now I hope to see more tutorials about grading and the new particles effects.
  • Just Downloaded and updated hitfilm 1.1 always a bit scared of updates because im bumping along on the minimun spec for hitfilm but it all "just worked" fantastically
    Had a quick play with the tracking and was very impressed with the speed and accuracy

plenty of great new effects that give me ideas of things to do, its just a shame that my external hard disk decided to die so Ive lost a lot of project stuff
  • Thank you very much Hitfilm team ! great development and all promises made real :)
    Greetings Patrick

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment