Inspiring.....Short Film

edited November 2011 in Everything Else
Hi,
This was posted over in the DAZ Forums.
This was so inspring for me I had to share it.
http://rosamovie.blogspot.com/p/see-rosa.html

Comments

• Now that had to take some work. Not sure exactly what it was I just saw but it was pretty cool! :D/
  • Wow, that was awesome! Thanks for sharing :D
  • There's a quote on that page that says, "ROSA breaks new ground, there's nothing quite like it out there."
    Yeah, except for The Matrix, The Animatrix, Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, and so on ad infinitum. I thought the animation was inconsistent, and the action derivative. Not my cup of tea, I guess.
  • It is definitely unique. I like it, though I have never seen anything quite like it. :)

• There's a quote on that page that says, "ROSA breaks new ground, there's nothing quite like it out there."
    Yeah, except for The Matrix, The Animatrix, Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, and so on ad infinitum. I thought the animation was inconsistent, and the action derivative. Not my cup of tea, I guess.

A valid point, the inspring part is that basically one person created this using using software that the big production boys dont DAZ Studio / Blender. This short film is in potential reach of all 3D enthusiast out there willing to spend time learing their applications of choice.... ;)
  • Didn't really get it, but pretty cool stuff! Thanks for sharing

Sign in to comment

Leave a Comment